Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Fashionista

What is a fashionista? I would say someone who is immensely interested in, perhaps devoted to, fashion.

I love fashion - shoes, sweaters, shirts, dresses, skirts, accessories ... you name it, I like it. I don't spend a lot. I look for deals and I keep my clothes for a very long time.

For those of you who follow my other blog here, "A Day in the Life of a Journalist," this one will be different. This will be fun and flirty! I'll include pictures of my favorite shoes, purses I wish I could afford and hideous clothes I find throughout my days.

It'll be about men and women alike, those who dress well and those who ... well, don't. 

This is a blog I've thought about starting for awhile now, but this week I was inspired to do it.

So, keep checking back! It'll be a fun read each time I post, I promise! And please, send me pictures or links of your favorite outfits or some crazy outfits you've seen lately!

Until next time,

Fashionista Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment