Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dresses fit for divas with demanding lifestyles

Girls' clothing has been called 'complicated' far too many times. But in all honestly, half the time, it is complicated.

Like when you want to wear a dress out for an evening but you don't want to carry a purse around; so then you want to wear jeans so you have pockets to carry your keys and phone, but you really don't want to wear jeans because your dress is so much cuter... that's the worst.

I bought a dress once without trying it on. When I wore it for the first time I made an amazing discovery ... there were pockets!

You couldn't tell the dress had pockets and it's an adorable dress. I was stoked! Every time I wear it now I can't keep my hands out of the pockets.

I wore it for my college graduation under my gown so I could have my keys and phone with me. Now when I wear it, I usually keep a pen in the pocket. And every time I'm wearing it I walk around with my hands in my pockets - and it never fails that someone makes a comment about how neat it is that my dress has pockets!

For ladies who are busy and don't like carrying bulky purses all the time (dancing with a purse is impossible, so if you plan on doing that soon - don't take a purse!), pocket-dresses are stylish, gorgeous and oh-so convenient!

There are even wedding dresses with pockets.

Check 'em out, fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment