Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sport a scarf, you fancy fashionistas!

I love a cute scarf.

It wasn't until two weeks ago that it was the right weather for me to rock some of my favorite scarves. Since then, I've worn one just about every day.

A winter scarf, to me, has more characteristic than a necklace. I love to wear my scarves with outfits indoors. Today I'm rockin' my favorite bright red scarf. Yesterday I wore a colorful boxed pattern scarf and the day before a brown one.

They look cute with dresses, business clothes, jeans, coats and boots. Where can it go wrong?

For any woman living in a state where cold weather is common, scarves are a must.

It keeps you warm AND looks adorable? Perfect! Combine it with a cute coat and some boots, and you're all set to go anywhere outdoors.

Good accessories, especially such comfy ones, make me confident and happy - like no one can bring me down. Try it out, hopefully you feel the same things.

Sport the scarves, fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment