Friday, December 23, 2011

For the festive fashionistas

I'm reaching the point of being sad that Christmas will soon be over. I enjoy playing off the traditional "red and green" Christmas colors in my outfits! Red becomes a normal color in my wardrobe this time of year.

My red scarf and holiday bracelet!
I've made sure to wear my red sweater-dress, my red sweaters, my red scarf (although that's an anytime thing really) and my Christmas-colored jewelry as much as I can.

My family doesn't really get dressed up for Christmas. Usually jeans and a sweater. But you can be certain that I deck myself out with a red scarf, some holiday-flavored jewelry and a red shirt of some sort. I like the red and white style for the holiday season, I think it's classy and pretty.

So, no matter what colors you wear, whether you get dressed up or stay casual, I hope you have an amazing holiday!

Merry Christmas, Fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment